Injury Lawyer Blackjack, MO
Contact a Blackjack, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Blackjack, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Blackjack, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Blackjack injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some things Blackjack residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Blackjack injury claims depends on several factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Blackjack injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Blackjack, MO. It is crucial for victims to get in touch with us today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Blackjack, MO
There are several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Blackjack, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Blackjack. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually include the following:
Our Blackjack Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Blackjack, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Blackjack injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Blackjack.
Typically, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Blackjack, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Blackjack injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Blackjack injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Blackjack injury lawyers at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Blackjack, MO, check out our results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Blackjack, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Blackjack injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in Blackjack, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Blackjack, MO, Injury Lawyer.