Injury Lawyer Bloomsdale, MO
Contact a Bloomsdale, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Bloomsdale, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Bloomsdale injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few tips Bloomsdale residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in Bloomsdale injury cases depends on several different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Bloomsdale injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $50 million in his career, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Bloomsdale, MO. It’s crucial for victims to contact Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Bloomsdale, MO
There’s a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is vital to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Bloomsdale, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims in Bloomsdale. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically include the following:
Our Bloomsdale Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Bloomsdale, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Bloomsdale injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Bloomsdale.
Typically, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are a good deal of factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A long recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Bloomsdale, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Bloomsdale injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Bloomsdale injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Bloomsdale injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Bloomsdale, MO, check out Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your Bloomsdale, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Bloomsdale injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Bloomsdale, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Bloomsdale, MO, Injury Lawyer.