Injury Lawyer Bonne Terre, MO
Contact a Bonne Terre, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Bonne Terre, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Bonne Terre, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Bonne Terre injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips Bonne Terre residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for Bonne Terre personal injury cases varies on several different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Bonne Terre injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Bonne Terre, MO. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Bonne Terre, MO
There are several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It’s crucial to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Bonne Terre, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims in Bonne Terre. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Bonne Terre Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Bonne Terre, MO
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Bonne Terre injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Bonne Terre.
Usually, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s multiple factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Bonne Terre, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Bonne Terre injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Bonne Terre injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Bonne Terre injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Bonne Terre, MO, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your Bonne Terre, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Bonne Terre injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide valuable legal representation to victims and their families in Bonne Terre, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Bonne Terre, MO, Injury Lawyer.