Injury Lawyer Boulder, IL
Call a Boulder, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Boulder, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Boulder, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Boulder injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few things Boulder residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Boulder injury claims depends on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Boulder injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Boulder, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to contact our firm today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Boulder, IL
There are several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is vital to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Boulder, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer support to injury victims and their families in Boulder. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually involve the following:
Our Boulder Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. We focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Boulder, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Boulder injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Boulder.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s a good deal of factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Boulder, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Boulder injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Boulder injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Boulder injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Boulder, IL, see our case results and testimonials.
Call Your Boulder, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Boulder injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer valuable legal representation to victims and their families in Boulder, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Boulder, IL, Injury Lawyer.