Injury Lawyer Brentwood, MO
Contact a Brentwood, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Brentwood, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Brentwood, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Brentwood injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips Brentwood residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for Brentwood personal injury cases varies on a number of different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Brentwood injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading injury lawyer in Brentwood, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Brentwood, MO
There are several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It’s important to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Brentwood, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims and their families in Brentwood. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Brentwood Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Brentwood, MO
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Brentwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Brentwood.
One of your main questions an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are many factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Brentwood, it’s helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Brentwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Brentwood injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Brentwood injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Brentwood, MO, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Brentwood, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Brentwood injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide seasoned legal counsel to clients and their families in Brentwood, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Brentwood, MO, Injury Lawyer.