Injury Lawyer Bridgeton, MO
Contact a Bridgeton, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Bridgeton, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Bridgeton, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Bridgeton injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips Bridgeton residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in Bridgeton injury claims varies on several factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Bridgeton injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35 million for clients, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Bridgeton, MO. It is vital for victims to call us today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Bridgeton, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Bridgeton, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims in Bridgeton. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Bridgeton Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Bridgeton, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Bridgeton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Bridgeton.
Typically, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s multiple factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Bridgeton, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Bridgeton injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Bridgeton injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Bridgeton injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Bridgeton, MO, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Bridgeton, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Bridgeton injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Bridgeton, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Bridgeton, MO, Injury Lawyer.