Injury Lawyer Brownstown, IL
Call a Brownstown, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Brownstown, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Brownstown, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Brownstown injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are a few things Brownstown residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards in Brownstown injury claims depends on several factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Brownstown injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Brownstown, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Brownstown, IL
There are several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Brownstown, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims and their families in Brownstown. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually involve the following:
Our Brownstown Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Brownstown, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Brownstown injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Brownstown.
Usually, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Brownstown, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Brownstown injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Brownstown injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Brownstown injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Brownstown, IL, see Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Call Your Brownstown, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Brownstown injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer seasoned legal representation to clients and their families in Brownstown, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Brownstown, IL, Injury Lawyer.