Injury Lawyer Cahokia, IL
Call a Cahokia, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Cahokia, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Cahokia, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Cahokia injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are a few things Cahokia residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for Cahokia personal injury cases varies on several factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Cahokia injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Cahokia, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to call Dixon now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Cahokia, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Cahokia, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injury victims in Cahokia. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Cahokia Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Cahokia, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Cahokia injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Cahokia.
Usually, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are many factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Cahokia, it is important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Cahokia injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Cahokia injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Cahokia injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Cahokia, IL, check out our case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Cahokia, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Cahokia injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in Cahokia, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Cahokia, IL, Injury Lawyer.