Injury Lawyer Cairo, IL
Call a Cairo, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Cairo, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Cairo, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Cairo injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some things Cairo residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for Cairo personal injury claims depends on numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Cairo injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Cairo, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to call our firm today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Cairo, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s vital to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Cairo, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims in Cairo. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually involve the following:
Our Cairo Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Cairo, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Cairo injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Cairo.
Typically, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Cairo, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Cairo injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Cairo injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Cairo injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Cairo, IL, read Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Cairo, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Cairo injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Cairo, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Cairo, IL, Injury Lawyer.