Injury Lawyer Campbell Hill, IL
Contact a Campbell Hill, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Campbell Hill, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Campbell Hill injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some things Campbell Hill residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Campbell Hill injury claims varies on numerous factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Campbell Hill injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in Campbell Hill, IL. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Campbell Hill, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Campbell Hill, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims in Campbell Hill. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Campbell Hill Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Campbell Hill, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Campbell Hill injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Campbell Hill.
Typically, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are multiple factors at play here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Campbell Hill, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Campbell Hill injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Campbell Hill injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Campbell Hill injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Campbell Hill, IL, see our results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Campbell Hill, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Campbell Hill injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide seasoned legal representation to clients and their families in Campbell Hill, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Campbell Hill, IL, Injury Lawyer.