Injury Lawyer Carbondale, IL
Contact a Carbondale, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Carbondale, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Carbondale, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Carbondale injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few tips Carbondale residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation for Carbondale injury claims varies on several different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Carbondale injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Carbondale, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Carbondale, IL
There’s several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Carbondale, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injured victims in Carbondale. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Carbondale Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Carbondale, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Carbondale injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Carbondale.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s multiple factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Carbondale, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Carbondale injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Carbondale injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Carbondale injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Carbondale, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Carbondale, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Carbondale injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer professional legal representation to clients and their families in Carbondale, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Carbondale, IL, Injury Lawyer.