Injury Lawyer Central West End, MO
Contact a Central West End, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Central West End, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Central West End, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Central West End injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few tips Central West End residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Central West End injury claims is subjected to several factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Central West End injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Central West End, MO. It is crucial for victims to call Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Central West End, MO
There’s various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Central West End, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injury victims and their families in Central West End. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Central West End Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Central West End, MO
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Central West End injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Central West End.
Usually, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s numerous factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Central West End, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Central West End injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Central West End injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Central West End injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Central West End, MO, read Dixon’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Central West End, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Central West End injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide valuable legal representation to victims and their families in Central West End, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Central West End, MO, Injury Lawyer.