Injury Lawyer Centralia, IL
Contact a Centralia, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Centralia, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Centralia, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Centralia injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some things Centralia residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in Centralia personal injury cases varies on a number of different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Centralia injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Centralia, IL. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Centralia, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Centralia, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injury victims and their families in Centralia. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually involve the following:
Our Centralia Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Centralia, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Centralia injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Centralia.
Usually, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are many factors at play here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Centralia, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Centralia injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Centralia injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Centralia injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Centralia, IL, read our case results and client testimonials.
Call Your Centralia, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Centralia injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Centralia, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Centralia, IL, Injury Lawyer.