Injury Lawyer Chester, IL
Contact a Chester, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Chester, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Chester, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Chester injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few things Chester residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards in Chester injury claims is subjected to several different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Chester injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Chester, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to contact Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Chester, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Chester, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injured victims in Chester. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually include the following:
Our Chester Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Chester, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Chester injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Chester.
Usually, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are multiple factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Chester, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Chester injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Chester injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Chester injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Chester, IL, see our results and recent cases and testimonials.
Call Your Chester, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Chester injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in Chester, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Chester, IL, Injury Lawyer.