Injury Lawyer Chesterfield, MO
Call a Chesterfield, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Chesterfield, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Chesterfield injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some things Chesterfield residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Chesterfield injury cases depends on numerous different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Chesterfield injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Chesterfield, MO. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Chesterfield, MO
There are a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Chesterfield, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injured victims and their families in Chesterfield. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Chesterfield Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Chesterfield, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Chesterfield injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Chesterfield.
Typically, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s numerous factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Chesterfield, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Chesterfield injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Chesterfield injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Chesterfield injury lawyers at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Chesterfield, MO, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Chesterfield, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Chesterfield injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer experienced legal representation to clients and their families in Chesterfield, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Chesterfield, MO, Injury Lawyer.