Injury Lawyer Clayton, MO
Call a Clayton, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Clayton, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Clayton, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Clayton injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things Clayton residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement in Clayton injury claims depends on a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Clayton injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading injury lawyer in Clayton, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to call us today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Clayton, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Clayton, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injury victims and their families in Clayton. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to include the following:
Our Clayton Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Clayton, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Clayton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Clayton.
Typically, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are numerous factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Clayton, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Clayton injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Clayton injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Clayton injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Clayton, MO, read Dixon’s case results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Clayton, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Clayton injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Clayton, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Clayton, MO, Injury Lawyer.