Injury Lawyer Cobden, IL
Contact a Cobden, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Cobden, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Cobden, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Cobden injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some things Cobden residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement for Cobden injury cases varies on numerous different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Cobden injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in Cobden, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Cobden, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Cobden, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Cobden. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Cobden Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Cobden, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Cobden injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Cobden.
Usually, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are many factors at play here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Cobden, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Cobden injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Cobden injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Cobden injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Cobden, IL, see our results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Cobden, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Cobden injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer seasoned legal representation to clients and their families in Cobden, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Cobden, IL, Injury Lawyer.