Injury Lawyer Collinsville, IL
Contact a Collinsville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Collinsville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Collinsville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Collinsville injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some tips Collinsville residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation in Collinsville injury claims varies on several different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Collinsville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Collinsville, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Collinsville, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Collinsville, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Collinsville. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Collinsville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. We focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Collinsville, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Collinsville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Collinsville.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s a good deal of factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Collinsville, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Collinsville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Collinsville injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Collinsville injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Collinsville, IL, see our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your Collinsville, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Collinsville injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide professional legal representation to victims and their families in Collinsville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Collinsville, IL, Injury Lawyer.