Injury Lawyer Colp, IL
Call a Colp, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Colp, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Colp, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Colp injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some things Colp residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation in Colp injury cases varies on a number of factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Colp injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Colp, IL. It’s vital for victims to contact us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Colp, IL
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s important to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Colp, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injured victims and their families in Colp. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims usually include the following:
Our Colp Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Colp, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Colp injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Colp.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Colp, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Colp injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Colp injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Colp injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Colp, IL, read Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Colp, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Colp injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide seasoned legal representation to clients and their families in Colp, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Colp, IL, Injury Lawyer.