Injury Lawyer Cottleville, MO
Contact a Cottleville, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Cottleville, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Cottleville, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Cottleville injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips Cottleville residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for Cottleville personal injury claims varies on a number of factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Cottleville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Cottleville, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to contact our firm today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Cottleville, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is vital to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Cottleville, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injury victims in Cottleville. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually include the following:
Our Cottleville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Cottleville, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Cottleville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Cottleville.
Usually, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s many factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Cottleville, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Cottleville injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Cottleville injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Cottleville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Cottleville, MO, read our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Contact Your Cottleville, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Cottleville injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal representation to clients and their families in Cottleville, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Cottleville, MO, Injury Lawyer.