Injury Lawyer Crestwood, MO
Contact a Crestwood, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Crestwood, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Crestwood, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Crestwood injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips Crestwood residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in Crestwood injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Crestwood injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Crestwood, MO. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Crestwood, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s important to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Crestwood, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injury victims in Crestwood. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims usually involve the following:
Our Crestwood Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Crestwood, MO
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Crestwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Crestwood.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Crestwood, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Crestwood injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Crestwood injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Crestwood injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Crestwood, MO, read our results and testimonials.
Contact Your Crestwood, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Crestwood injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Crestwood, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Crestwood, MO, Injury Lawyer.