Injury Lawyer Dardenne Prairie, MO
Call a Dardenne Prairie, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Dardenne Prairie, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Dardenne Prairie injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few things Dardenne Prairie residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards in Dardenne Prairie personal injury claims varies on a number of factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Dardenne Prairie injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO. It’s essential for victims and their families to call Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Dardenne Prairie, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It is crucial to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims in Dardenne Prairie. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to include the following:
Our Dardenne Prairie Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Dardenne Prairie injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Dardenne Prairie.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Dardenne Prairie, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Dardenne Prairie injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Dardenne Prairie injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Dardenne Prairie injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Dardenne Prairie, MO, check out Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Dardenne Prairie, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Dardenne Prairie injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Dardenne Prairie, MO, Injury Lawyer.