Injury Lawyer De Soto, MO
Call a De Soto, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in De Soto, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the De Soto, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The De Soto injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few tips De Soto residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for De Soto personal injury claims is subjected to numerous factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the De Soto injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in De Soto, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in De Soto, MO
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It is vital to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in De Soto, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims in De Soto. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically include the following:
Our De Soto Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in De Soto, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The De Soto injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in De Soto.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are a good deal of factors at play here. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in De Soto, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The De Soto injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your De Soto injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the De Soto injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in De Soto, MO, see our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Contact Your De Soto, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire De Soto injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in De Soto, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your De Soto, MO, Injury Lawyer.