Injury Lawyer Defiance, MO
Contact a Defiance, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Defiance, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Defiance, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Defiance injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are a few things Defiance residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation for Defiance personal injury cases depends on a number of factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Defiance injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $50 million for clients, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Defiance, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Defiance, MO
There are several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Defiance, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injury victims and their families in Defiance. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Defiance Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Defiance, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Defiance injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Defiance.
Typically, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Defiance, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Defiance injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Defiance injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Defiance injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Defiance, MO, read our case results and testimonials.
Call Your Defiance, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Defiance injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer experienced legal counsel to clients and their families in Defiance, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Defiance, MO, Injury Lawyer.