Injury Lawyer Dittmer, MO
Call a Dittmer, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Dittmer, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Dittmer, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Dittmer injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are a few things Dittmer residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Dittmer injury claims depends on numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Dittmer injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Dittmer, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to call us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Dittmer, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It’s vital to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Dittmer, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injured victims in Dittmer. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims usually involve the following:
Our Dittmer Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Dittmer, MO
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Dittmer injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Dittmer.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are a good deal of factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Dittmer, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Dittmer injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Dittmer injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Dittmer injury lawyers at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Dittmer, MO, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Dittmer, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Dittmer injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in Dittmer, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Dittmer, MO, Injury Lawyer.