Injury Lawyer Dongola, IL
Contact a Dongola, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Dongola, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Dongola, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Dongola injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few tips Dongola residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation for Dongola injury cases is subjected to numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Dongola injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Dongola, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to contact us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Dongola, IL
There are several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Dongola, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Dongola. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Dongola Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Dongola, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Dongola injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Dongola.
Usually, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Dongola, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Dongola injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Dongola injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Dongola injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Dongola, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Dongola, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Dongola injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide valuable legal representation to victims and their families in Dongola, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Dongola, IL, Injury Lawyer.