Injury Lawyer Du Bois, IL
Contact a Du Bois, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Du Bois, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Du Bois, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Du Bois injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few things Du Bois residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement for Du Bois injury claims depends on numerous factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Du Bois injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Du Bois, IL. It is vital for victims to reach out to us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Du Bois, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is crucial to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Du Bois, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims in Du Bois. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually involve the following:
Our Du Bois Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Du Bois, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Du Bois injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Du Bois.
Typically, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are a good deal of factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Du Bois, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Du Bois injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Du Bois injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Du Bois injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Du Bois, IL, see our case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Du Bois, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Du Bois injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Du Bois, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Du Bois, IL, Injury Lawyer.