Injury Lawyer Du Quoin, IL
Call a Du Quoin, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Du Quoin, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Du Quoin, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Du Quoin injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Du Quoin residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation in Du Quoin injury claims is subjected to several different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Du Quoin injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million for clients, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Du Quoin, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to contact our firm today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Du Quoin, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It is important to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Du Quoin, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injury victims and their families in Du Quoin. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically involve the following:
Our Du Quoin Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Du Quoin, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Du Quoin injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Du Quoin.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Du Quoin, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Du Quoin injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Du Quoin injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Du Quoin injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Du Quoin, IL, see our results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Du Quoin, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Du Quoin injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Du Quoin, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Du Quoin, IL, Injury Lawyer.