Injury Lawyer East St. Louis, IL
Call a East St. Louis, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in East St. Louis, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the East St. Louis, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The East St. Louis injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips East St. Louis residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for East St. Louis personal injury claims is subjected to several different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the East St. Louis injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in East St. Louis, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to contact our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in East St. Louis, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It is vital to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in East St. Louis, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims and their families in East St. Louis. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically involve the following:
Our East St. Louis Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in East St. Louis, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The East St. Louis injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in East St. Louis.
Usually, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s a good deal of factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A long recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in East St. Louis, it’s helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The East St. Louis injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your East St. Louis injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the East St. Louis injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in East St. Louis, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and testimonials.
Contact Your East St. Louis, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire East St. Louis injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal representation to clients and their families in East St. Louis, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your East St. Louis, IL, Injury Lawyer.