Injury Lawyer Eddyville, IL
Call a Eddyville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Eddyville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Eddyville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Eddyville injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few tips Eddyville residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Eddyville injury claims depends on numerous different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Eddyville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Eddyville, IL. It is important for victims and their families to contact us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Eddyville, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is important to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Eddyville, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injury victims and their families in Eddyville. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically involve the following:
Our Eddyville Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Eddyville, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Eddyville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Eddyville.
Usually, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s many factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Eddyville, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Eddyville injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Eddyville injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Eddyville injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Eddyville, IL, check out Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Eddyville, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Eddyville injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Eddyville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Eddyville, IL, Injury Lawyer.