Injury Lawyer Edwardsville, IL
Call a Edwardsville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Edwardsville, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Edwardsville injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Edwardsville residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Edwardsville injury cases varies on numerous factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Edwardsville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Edwardsville, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Edwardsville, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s crucial to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Edwardsville, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims and their families in Edwardsville. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Edwardsville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Edwardsville, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Edwardsville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Edwardsville.
Usually, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Edwardsville, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Edwardsville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Edwardsville injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Edwardsville injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Edwardsville, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Edwardsville, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Edwardsville injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide valuable legal representation to victims and their families in Edwardsville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Edwardsville, IL, Injury Lawyer.