Injury Lawyer Effingham, IL
Call a Effingham, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Effingham, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Effingham, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Effingham injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips Effingham residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement for Effingham injury claims depends on a number of factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Effingham injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Effingham, IL. It is important for victims to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Effingham, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It is vital to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Effingham, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Effingham. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically include the following:
Our Effingham Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Effingham, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Effingham injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Effingham.
Usually, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Effingham, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Effingham injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Effingham injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Effingham injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Effingham, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your Effingham, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Effingham injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Effingham, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Effingham, IL, Injury Lawyer.