Injury Lawyer Ellisville, MO
Call a Ellisville, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Ellisville, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Ellisville, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Ellisville injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Ellisville residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Ellisville personal injury cases is subjected to a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Ellisville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled over $50 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Ellisville, MO. It is vital for victims to contact Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Ellisville, MO
There’s various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Ellisville, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Ellisville. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Ellisville Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Ellisville, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Ellisville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Ellisville.
Typically, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s many factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Ellisville, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Ellisville injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Ellisville injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Ellisville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Ellisville, MO, read Dixon’s case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Ellisville, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Ellisville injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide experienced legal representation to victims and their families in Ellisville, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Ellisville, MO, Injury Lawyer.