Injury Lawyer Equality, IL
Call a Equality, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Equality, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Equality, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Equality injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some things Equality residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Equality personal injury cases varies on a number of factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Equality injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Equality, IL. It is essential for victims to get in touch with us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Equality, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Equality, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims in Equality. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims usually include the following:
Our Equality Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Equality, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Equality injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Equality.
One of your main questions a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s numerous factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Equality, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Equality injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Equality injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Equality injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Equality, IL, read our results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Equality, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Equality injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer professional legal representation to victims and their families in Equality, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Equality, IL, Injury Lawyer.