Injury Lawyer Eureka, MO
Contact a Eureka, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Eureka, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Eureka, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Eureka injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips Eureka residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Eureka injury cases is subjected to a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Eureka injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Eureka, MO. It is crucial for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Eureka, MO
There are a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Eureka, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Eureka. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims usually involve the following:
Our Eureka Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Eureka, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Eureka injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Eureka.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s many factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Eureka, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Eureka injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Eureka injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Eureka injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Eureka, MO, check out Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Contact Your Eureka, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Eureka injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Eureka, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Eureka, MO, Injury Lawyer.