Injury Lawyer Evansville, IL
Contact a Evansville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Evansville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Evansville, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Evansville injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few tips Evansville residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in Evansville personal injury claims is subjected to numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Evansville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in Evansville, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Evansville, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Evansville, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims in Evansville. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to include the following:
Our Evansville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Evansville, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Evansville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Evansville.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s a good deal of factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Evansville, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Evansville injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Evansville injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Evansville injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Evansville, IL, see our results and recent cases and testimonials.
Call Your Evansville, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Evansville injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Evansville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Evansville, IL, Injury Lawyer.