Injury Lawyer Ewing, IL
Call a Ewing, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Ewing, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Ewing, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Ewing injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few tips Ewing residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards in Ewing personal injury claims depends on several different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Ewing injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Ewing, IL. It is vital for victims to call us today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Ewing, IL
There’s several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s important to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Ewing, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims and their families in Ewing. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically involve the following:
Our Ewing Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Ewing, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Ewing injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Ewing.
Typically, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Ewing, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Ewing injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Ewing injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Ewing injury lawyers at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Ewing, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Ewing, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Ewing injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal representation to victims and their families in Ewing, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Ewing, IL, Injury Lawyer.