Injury Lawyer Fairfield, IL
Call a Fairfield, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Fairfield, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Fairfield, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Fairfield injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Fairfield residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Fairfield injury cases varies on several factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Fairfield injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in Fairfield, IL. It’s essential for victims to contact us today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Fairfield, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It is important to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Fairfield, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injured victims and their families in Fairfield. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to include the following:
Our Fairfield Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Fairfield, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Fairfield injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Fairfield.
Typically, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Fairfield, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Fairfield injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Fairfield injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Fairfield injury lawyers at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Fairfield, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Fairfield, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Fairfield injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer experienced legal representation to clients and their families in Fairfield, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Fairfield, IL, Injury Lawyer.