Injury Lawyer Fairview Heights, IL
Call a Fairview Heights, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Fairview Heights, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Fairview Heights injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips Fairview Heights residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards in Fairview Heights personal injury claims varies on numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Fairview Heights injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL. It’s crucial for victims to contact our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Fairview Heights, IL
There’s several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Fairview Heights. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically involve the following:
Our Fairview Heights Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. We focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Fairview Heights, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Fairview Heights injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Fairview Heights.
Typically, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s numerous factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Fairview Heights, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Fairview Heights injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Fairview Heights injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Fairview Heights injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Fairview Heights, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Contact Your Fairview Heights, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Fairview Heights injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Fairview Heights, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Fairview Heights, IL, Injury Lawyer.