Injury Lawyer Farmington, MO
Contact a Farmington, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Farmington, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Farmington, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Farmington injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few things Farmington residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Farmington injury claims depends on several factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Farmington injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Farmington, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to contact us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Farmington, MO
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It is crucial to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Farmington, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injury victims in Farmington. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims usually include the following:
Our Farmington Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Farmington, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Farmington injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Farmington.
Usually, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are many factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Farmington, it is important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Farmington injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Farmington injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Farmington injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Farmington, MO, check out our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your Farmington, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Farmington injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide valuable legal counsel to clients and their families in Farmington, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Farmington, MO, Injury Lawyer.