Injury Lawyer Fenton, MO
Contact a Fenton, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Fenton, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Fenton, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Fenton injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some things Fenton residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Fenton injury claims is subjected to numerous factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Fenton injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading injury lawyer in Fenton, MO. It’s important for victims and their families to contact our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Fenton, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Fenton, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Fenton. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims usually involve the following:
Our Fenton Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. We focus on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Fenton, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Fenton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Fenton.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Fenton, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Fenton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Fenton injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Fenton injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Fenton, MO, check out our case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Fenton, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Fenton injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal representation to clients and their families in Fenton, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Fenton, MO, Injury Lawyer.