Injury Lawyer Ferguson, MO
Contact a Ferguson, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Ferguson, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Ferguson, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Ferguson injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things Ferguson residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Ferguson personal injury claims depends on a number of factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Ferguson injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Ferguson, MO. It’s crucial for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Ferguson, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s crucial to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Ferguson, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims and their families in Ferguson. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Ferguson Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Ferguson, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Ferguson injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Ferguson.
Usually, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s a good deal of factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Ferguson, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Ferguson injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Ferguson injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Ferguson injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Ferguson, MO, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Ferguson, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Ferguson injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Ferguson, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Ferguson, MO, Injury Lawyer.