Injury Lawyer Festus, MO
Call a Festus, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Festus, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Festus, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Festus injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few things Festus residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation for Festus personal injury cases is subjected to several different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Festus injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Festus, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Festus, MO
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Festus, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims in Festus. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Festus Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Festus, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Festus injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Festus.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s multiple factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Festus, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Festus injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Festus injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Festus injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Festus, MO, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and testimonials.
Contact Your Festus, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Festus injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Festus, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Festus, MO, Injury Lawyer.