Injury Lawyer Flora, IL
Contact a Flora, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Flora, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Flora, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Flora injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Flora residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards in Flora injury claims varies on numerous different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Flora injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $50 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Flora, IL. It’s crucial for victims to contact Dixon now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Flora, IL
There’s several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It is important to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Flora, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims in Flora. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically involve the following:
Our Flora Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Flora, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Flora injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Flora.
Usually, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s many factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Flora, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Flora injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Flora injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Flora injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Flora, IL, read our results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Flora, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Flora injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide seasoned legal representation to clients and their families in Flora, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Flora, IL, Injury Lawyer.