Injury Lawyer Florissant, MO
Contact a Florissant, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Florissant, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Florissant, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Florissant injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things Florissant residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards in Florissant personal injury claims is subjected to several factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Florissant injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Florissant, MO. It is important for victims and their families to contact us now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Florissant, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is vital to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Florissant, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims in Florissant. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to include the following:
Our Florissant Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Florissant, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Florissant injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Florissant.
Usually, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Florissant, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Florissant injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Florissant injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Florissant injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Florissant, MO, check out our results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Florissant, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Florissant injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in Florissant, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Florissant, MO, Injury Lawyer.