Injury Lawyer Freeburg, IL
Call a Freeburg, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Freeburg, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Freeburg, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Freeburg injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few tips Freeburg residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Freeburg injury claims depends on a number of factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Freeburg injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Freeburg, IL. It is essential for victims to call us today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Freeburg, IL
There are various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It is important to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Freeburg, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Freeburg. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically include the following:
Our Freeburg Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Freeburg, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Freeburg injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Freeburg.
Typically, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Freeburg, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Freeburg injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Freeburg injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Freeburg injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Freeburg, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Freeburg, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Freeburg injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in Freeburg, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Freeburg, IL, Injury Lawyer.