Injury Lawyer Fults, IL
Call a Fults, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Fults, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Fults, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Fults injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some things Fults residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Fults personal injury cases is subjected to a number of factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Fults injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Fults, IL. It is vital for victims to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Fults, IL
There are various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Fults, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims in Fults. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Fults Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Fults, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Fults injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Fults.
Usually, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are multiple factors at play here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Fults, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Fults injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Fults injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Fults injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Fults, IL, see our results and recent cases and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Fults, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Fults injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Fults, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Fults, IL, Injury Lawyer.