Injury Lawyer Geleconda, IL
Contact a Geleconda, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Geleconda, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Geleconda, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Geleconda injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some things Geleconda residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Geleconda injury cases varies on numerous factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Geleconda injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Geleconda, IL. It’s vital for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Geleconda, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Geleconda, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injured victims and their families in Geleconda. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically include the following:
Our Geleconda Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Geleconda, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Geleconda injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Geleconda.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s a good deal of factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Geleconda, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Geleconda injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Geleconda injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Geleconda injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Geleconda, IL, check out our case results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Geleconda, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Geleconda injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Geleconda, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Geleconda, IL, Injury Lawyer.