Injury Lawyer Gillespie, IL
Call a Gillespie, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Gillespie, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Gillespie, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Gillespie injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few things Gillespie residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement for Gillespie personal injury cases depends on a number of factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Gillespie injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Gillespie, IL. It is important for victims and their families to call Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Gillespie, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It is important to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Gillespie, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injured victims in Gillespie. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually include the following:
Our Gillespie Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Gillespie, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Gillespie injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Gillespie.
Typically, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are multiple factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Gillespie, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Gillespie injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Gillespie injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Gillespie injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Gillespie, IL, see Dixon’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Call Your Gillespie, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Gillespie injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Gillespie, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Gillespie, IL, Injury Lawyer.