Injury Lawyer Glen Carbon, IL
Contact a Glen Carbon, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Glen Carbon, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Glen Carbon, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Glen Carbon injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few things Glen Carbon residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Glen Carbon personal injury claims is subjected to numerous factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Glen Carbon injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL. It is essential for victims to call Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Glen Carbon, IL
There are various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer support to injured victims and their families in Glen Carbon. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Glen Carbon Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Glen Carbon, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Glen Carbon injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Glen Carbon.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at work here. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Glen Carbon, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Glen Carbon injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Glen Carbon injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Glen Carbon injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Glen Carbon, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Glen Carbon, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Glen Carbon injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide experienced legal representation to clients and their families in Glen Carbon, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Glen Carbon, IL, Injury Lawyer.